Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Burquitlam Station

I work at Brentwood Station and highly respect the writer of that blog.  The information I get from that source about the community in which I work is invaluable.  But I have recently moved to the proposed Burquitlam Station and there is little information about this area.  This is where we shop and eat and sleep and yet I know little about the upcoming changes.  So I am putting together my own information and hopefully I'll help someone else as well.

At a recent Burquitlam Community Association meeting it became evident that a lot of changes are in store for this area, the skytrain being one of the more major, but not the only project in the works.  However, there were other aspects of the community revealed to me and I hope to find out more over the coming months - from the Community Gardens to the re-birth of Burquitlam Town Centre.